Student Enrollment Information
All enrollments for Lakeview Leadership Academy are started online on the district website at http://www.vvuhsd.org. If you have issues completing the enrollment online or submitting all required documents please head to
Victor Valley Union High School District Office
16350 Mojave Drive
Victorville, Ca 92392
Telephone: (760) 955-3201
Records Fax: (760) 955-3337
1. Make a left out of LLA parking lot onto Tamarisk Rd.
2. Turn right onto Bear Valley Road
3. Take the 3rd right onto Hesperia Rd.
4. Turn left onto Verde Street
5. Turn right onto Mojave Dr., continue across 7th street. Turn right on Stadium Way (street before Del Rey).
From the Freeway:
1. Take I-15 to the Mojave Drive, head east.
2. Travel east on Mojave Drive for two blocks. Pass the light at Del Rey and turn left onto Stadium Way.
|STUDENT SERVICES/CEC is located in Building 8. Turn onto Stadium Way off Mojave Drive and park in the second lot on the left.|
The following is a list of REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. Please have all documents ready and completed before your visit.
· Birth Certificate
· Proof of Residency
· Immunization Record (All students must have Tdap)
· Withdrawal Form/Unofficial Transcript/Proof of Promotion
Addition Requirements (if applicable)
· Proof of Guardianship
· Special Education Students –Current IEP and TID application
· Inter District Transfer (if applicable)
· Expulsion Documents Required for Expelled Students