All enrollments for Lakeview Leadership Academy Start at Central Enrollment that is located at the Victor Valley Union High School District Office.
The Victor Valley Union High School District Office is located at:
16350 Mojave Drive Telephone: (760) 955-2301
Victorville, Ca 92392 Records Fax: (760) 955-3337
From Lakeview Middle School:
1. Make a left out of LMS parking lot onto Tamarisk Rd. Go 0.5 mi
2. Turn right onto Bear Valley Road Go 1.0 mi
3. Take the 3rd right onto Hesperia Road Go 4.0 mi
4. Turn left onto Verde Street Go 0.2 mi
5. Turn right onto Mojave Dr., continue across 7th street. Turn right on Stadium Way(street before Del Rey).
From the freeway:
Take I-15 to the Mojave Drive, head east.
Travel east on Mojave Drive for two blocks. Pass the light at Del Rey and turn left onto Stadium Way.
STUDENT SERVICES/CEC is located in Building 8. Turn onto Stadium Way off Mojave Drive and park in the second lot on the left.
REGISTRATION is open from 7:30 to 4:00, Monday thru Thursday, closed 12pm to 1pm. On Friday the hours are 7:30- Noon. The following are the phone extensions for the registrars by alpha:
The following is a list of REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. Please have all documents ready and completed before your visit.
· Birth Certificate
· Proof of Residency
· Immunization Record
o All students must have Tdap
o 20MMR, 4-POLIO,5-DPT, 3-HEPB
o Out of state/country students 2-Varicella
· Withdrawal Form/Unofficial Transcript/Proof of Promotion
Addition Requirements (if applicable)
· Proof of Guardianship
· Special Education Students –Current IEP and TID application
· Inter District Transfer (if applicable)
· Expulsion Documents Required for Expelled Students